Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Introducing...

Introducing our new (first!) granddaughter: Kiley Grace was born September 16th to our oldest daughter, Allison, and her husband Charley. She weighed in at 7 lbs 11 oz and is perfect in every way! The only problem so far is that Allison and family live about 40 min. from us and Allison can't drive yet (because of C-section), and I'm still kind of down from chemo and not driving much either. I suggested they just keep the baby here for awhile, but nobody went for that idea!

There's nothing like a beautiful new grandbaby to take your mind off y9ur problems. I promise more pictures soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! Three beautiful ladies! That is a darling baby!

    Love,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make sure this works before I write a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O.K. I cracked up when I saw the little bow on top of Kiley's head. I used to roll a piece of tape on Ashleigh's head (not hair but fuzz) when I took her to get her picture made. It usually fell off on the sidewalk and then I would be searching for it before I could get the picture made. I was afraid to take the tape off(the bow had come off long ago) for fear I might pull off some of the fuzz! Oh, the good old days!! Isn't that granddaughter the best thing ever? I have often said if you could just skip those kids and go straight to the grandkids our life would be so
    SO less stressful and more fun!! Kiley is beautiful and how lucky to have such a loving family and plenty to babysit--Uncles, Aunts, Mom, Dad, brother and esp. GRANDPARENTS!!!!!! I'm really happy for all of you. (Pam this is better than a doll isn't it???) LOVE, Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little blessing to you and your family, Pam! She is a beauty for sure!!!
    I have missed you at church these passed few weeks; you continue to be in my prayers.
    Much love, Lynn D.

    ReplyDelete