Friday, September 4, 2009

2nd treatment . . . finally!

This is Pam's youngest child, Caitlin. I'm happy to report that she successfully completed her second treatment of chemo this week! She and my dad went into the hospital on Wednesday with all of our fingers crossed, and thankfully her white blood cell counts were high enough to continue the treatment. It was nice for her to have a couple weeks off (especially so that she could attend both of my sister's baby showers in good spirits!), but we didn't want to prolong the process any more! She was hooked to her little fanny pack for the past 3 days and then went in this morning for them to take it back. Now she plans on taking it easy this weekend and getting lots of rest...definitely no labor for her this holiday weekend! Thanks for all your continued prayers and support, and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!


me, my sister Allison, my sister-in-law Jodi, and my mom at one of Allison's baby showers!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you were able to do round #2! Praying for you. I am a phone call away feel free to talk anytime! :)

    ReplyDelete